Volunteer Opportunities at Interfaith
Volunteerism is a vital component of Interfaith of The Woodlands' mission. Interfaith relies heavily on the community and individuals for volunteers. Many individuals donate their time and talents to assist the numerous programs, services and projects. The following outlines a few volunteer opportunities offered through Interfaith for residents living in Montgomery County:
- Volunteer Food Drives – organize a food drive in your group or neighborhood to help stock the food pantry
- Food Pantry Volunteer – organize and stock shelves, sack donations, and pick up donations from various locations
- Veggie Village - garden, educate, adopt a plot and more. Click here for details.
- Hand Me Up Shop Volunteer – sort donations, price items, sell merchandise, donation pick up from various locations, and greet and assist customers
- School Supply Program – donate and distribute school supplies to children in early August
- Interfaith Holiday Gift Program – donate and distribute gifts throughout the holidays
- Become a Senior Sidekick - become a "senior sidekick" to one lucky local senior. For more information, view the flyer.
- Grocery Delivery – deliver groceries to homebound seniors
- Special Events – assist with Senior Community Games, “Serving our Seniors”, donate and deliver holiday gifts to the Senior Gift program.
- Transportation Programs – drive seniors to medical appointments or the grocery store
Click here to view our Volunteer video!
To volunteer for a program listed above or other volunteer opportunities at Interfaith please email Barbara Sohn at BSohn@woodlandsinterfaith.org or call 832-615-8202.
Join us for a Volunteer Orientation!
When: Tuesday, March 25
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: Interfaith (4242 Interfaith Way)
For more details, contact Barabara at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Become an Interfaith All-Star Volunteer- a new volunteer opportunity for High School students.
Click here to view/download the All-Star Volunteer Flyer
Click here to download the All-Star Volunteer Application
If you would like to volunteer with Interfaith of the Woodlands, please be sure to fill out our general volunteer application and email Barbara at email@example.com. Thank you!