The Food Pantry is available to individuals and families who are facing food insecurity. Donations are always needed and appreciated in many forms: financial contributions, non-perishable food, infant products including diapers and formula, personal hygiene items, paper products, cleaning supplies, and gift cards to area grocery stores.
Nutrition Every Weekend: provides backpacks of food for children at risk of hunger over the weekend during the school year
Seniors Eating Well: grocery delivery to homebound senior adults
On The Go Market Days: mobile food pantry that takes food assistance to high need areas
Veggie Village: two community gardens that provide fresh organic produce to the Food Pantry
- Make donations by buying “End Hunger” bags of groceries at Kroger Cochran’s Crossing. All bags purchased at this location come directly to Interfaith Food Pantry.
- Link your Kroger Card through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. For details, contact Interfaith or sign up online here and enter #81617 or search for Interfaith of The Woodlands!
- Host a Food Drive. Click here for information on how to hold a food drive. For more information, contact at 281-367-1230.
- Canned or powdered milk
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit and fruit juices
- Oatmeal and cereal
- Canned meats
- Rice, beans, and pasta
- Pasta sauce
- Toilet paper
- Personal hygiene items
- Household cleaning products
- 05 Jan 2018
- Community Involvement, Featured, Food and Nutrition
- 4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, Texas 77381
- (281) 367-1230