The Food Pantry is available to individuals and families who are facing food insecurity. Donations are always needed and appreciated in many forms: financial contributions, non-perishable food, infant products including diapers and formula, personal hygiene items, paper products, cleaning supplies, and gift cards to area grocery stores.
Nutrition Every Weekend: provides backpacks of food for children at risk of hunger over the weekend during the school year
Seniors Eating Well: grocery delivery to homebound senior adults
On The Go Market Days: mobile food pantry that takes food assistance to high need areas
Veggie Village: two community gardens that provide fresh organic produce to the Food Pantry
- Make donations by buying “End Hunger” bags of groceries at Kroger Cochran’s Crossing, Kroger Indian Springs, HEB Market Street, HEB Indian Springs, and Randalls Grogan’s Mill. All bags purchased at these locations come directly to Interfaith Food Pantry.
- Link your Kroger Card through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. For details, contact Interfaith or sign up online at here enter #81617 or search for Interfaith of The Woodlands!
- Link your Randalls card through the Randalls Good Neighbor Program. The number for Interfaith of The Woodlands is 7529. Click here to view the form and turn in the form to any Randall’s courtesy booth.
- Host a Food Drive. Click here for information on how to hold a food drive. For more information, contact Leslie McPherson at 281-367-1230.
- Canned or powdered milk
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit and fruit juices
- Oatmeal and cereal
- Canned meats
- Rice, beans, and pasta
- Pasta sauce
- Toilet paper
- Personal hygiene items
- Household cleaning products
- 05 Jan 2018
- Community Involvement, Featured, Food and Nutrition
- 4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, Texas 77381
- (281) 367-1230