COVID- Update from President and CEO
Dear Friends of Interfaith,
While crisis inherently incites fear of the unknown, I am always overwhelmed by the goodness of our community. You rise to the occasion despite the most difficult of circumstances and give with your heart, allowing Interfaith to serve our neighbors in need, with groceries from our Food Pantry and financial assistance to help with a portion of rent, mortgage, or utility bills.
During the month of March, your gifts allowed Interfaith to:
- Serve 3,132 individuals through our Food Pantry; a 100% increase over March 2019
- Provide crisis assistance to 1,853 individuals; a 30% increase over March 2019
- Care for our Senior neighbors, increasing their grocery deliveries from monthly to weekly, as requested the need increases, Interfaith pledges to continue our weekly curbside Food Pantry distribution, feeding all families who ask for help.
Additionally, crisis assistance is provided all day, every day, by telephone. The COVID-19 global pandemic has changed our world in ways we never expected, but through it all, the spirit of our community remains strong.
Thank you for helping us fulfill our 46-year mission of building a more loving and caring community through service. I am humbled to serve alongside you and am deeply grateful for your steadfast generosity.
Interfaith President & CEO
How Can You Help?
- FOOD DRIVES
Non-perishable food donations accepted on: Wednesdays from 9-11am. Download food pantry list here.
DONATIONSAll monetary donations will help fund crisis assistance efforts and provide food for individuals and families with job or wage losses. Make a Donation Online Here.
HOURS OF OPERATION
In an effort to reduce employee and client interaction, but continue serving at a level of excellence, please see the following changes in service:
- Disaster Financial Assistance: BY PHONE (281)367-1230
Monday – Thursday, 9am-4pm
- Food Pantry Distribution: DRIVE-THRU ONLY
Tuesday and Thursdays: 10am-3pm
4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, TX 77381
- For Senior Grocery Delivery or Resources:
Please Call (281)367-1230
Monday – Thursday, 9am – 4pm