Interfaith Senior Services promotes quality and independent living to senior adults age 62 and older. Senior Services programs provide guidance, resources and referral services promoting independent living and add to the quality of life of senior adults living in Interfaith’s service area. Interfaith offers support and connects our senior adult neighbors through care and wellness programs and services including:
- Information and Referral – offers resources and guidance for senior adults and/or caregivers regarding senior services such as housing, in-home care, benefit options and money saving programs
- Senior Transportation – provides rides to medical appointments and the grocery store.
- Caregiver Conferences – host workshops and resources for those caring for a loved one.
Free skill-building and informative workshops for family members caring for
a loved one, including children with special needs.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Christ Church United Methodist
6363 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77381 REGISTER NOWCaregivers Conference Spring 2017 Brochure
- Networking Meeting – holds monthly meeting for professionals who serve seniors
- Senior Activities – hosts senior activities five days a week at The South County Community Center.
- Music and Worship Services – provides music and spiritual support for seniors in long-term care facilities
- Day Trips – coordinated day trips to local attractions and events
- Special Events – hosts a Holiday Gift Program, Senior Community Games, “Serving our Neighbor” – S.O.N. and “Serving our Seniors” – S.O.S