Hours of Operation (During COVID-19)
BY PHONE (281)367-1230
Monday – Thursday, 9am-4pm
Friday 9am – 1pm
In an effort to reduce employee and client interaction, but continue serving at a level of excellence, please see the following changes in service:
Tuesday and Thursdays: 10am-2pm
4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, TX 77381
HOW CAN YOU HELP
- Serve 3,132 individuals through our Food Pantry; a 100% increase over March 2019
- Provide crisis assistance to 1,853 individuals; a 30% increase over March 2019
- Care for our Senior neighbors, increasing their grocery deliveries from monthly to weekly, as requested the need increases, Interfaith pledges to continue our weekly curbside Food Pantry distribution, feeding all families who ask for help.
- FOOD DRIVES Non-perishable food donations accepted on: Wednesdays from 9-11am. Download food pantry list here.
DONATIONSAll monetary donations will help fund crisis assistance efforts and provide food for individuals and families with job or wage losses. Make a Donation Online Here.
- Disaster Financial Assistance: BY PHONE (281)367-1230 Monday – Thursday, 9am-4pm
- Food Pantry Distribution: DRIVE-THRU ONLY Tuesday and Thursdays: 10am-3pm 4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, TX 77381
- For Senior Grocery Delivery or Resources: Please Call (281)367-1230 Monday – Thursday, 9am – 4pm
- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 (𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐞): - Interfaith’s Senior Grocery Delivery will continue on a weekly basis with the ability to add new Seniors to the program, per their request. Seniors can call 832-615-8224 to be added. - Seniors can continue to receive information and referral resources by calling 281-367-1230. - Seniors needing financial assistance are able to call Family Services at 281-367-1230.
- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬: - Food assistance will be distributed to individuals and families in need by drive-through in parking lot. - Crisis Assistance (including rent/mortgage, utilities assistance, and gas vouchers) will be provided to families experiencing job/wage loss.
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 - The Hand Me Up Shop is closed to customers and donations at this time.
- 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - ICDC is closed through April 10, following CISD’s COVID-19 response lead. All students are receiving at home learning lessons and activities for the coming weeks.
- 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 - Workforce Solutions Offices are closed to the public but continue to do their great work of helping neighbors find employment by phone. Our Conroe office is available to assist you by calling 936-441-0037.
- 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜 - Our Clinic hours are 8am-2pm, Monday-Thursday. All patients are being triaged over the phone. For medical or dental assistance, please call 281-364-7889.
- 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬: - All volunteer activities have been suspended to reduce the risk of exposure and encourage our community to stay home to help flatten the curve! We miss you! But look forward to seeing you at Interfaith when we are back to business as usual!
- 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Our biggest need in the coming weeks is Funding to be used for the following:
- 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://interfaith-of-the-woodlands.snwbll.com/covid-19-com…
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: We are actively accepting food donations of: cereal, canned meat, dry pasta, vegetables and fruit, snacks for kids, peanut butter, jelly, meal starters, soups, crackers, toiletries, paper goods including toilet paper and cleaning supplies.
- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬: Make a card for a Senior! We are accepting cards for Seniors to help bring sunshine to their day! All cards donated will be delivered to our Senior neighbors during grocery delivery. You can drive through and drop off at our office at 4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, 77381.
- 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟗𝟑𝟔-𝟒𝟒𝟏-𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟕 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞@𝐰𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐦
- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐𝟖𝟏-𝟑𝟔𝟕-𝟏𝟐𝟑𝟎
- 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟖𝟑𝟐-𝟔𝟏𝟓-𝟖𝟐𝟐𝟒
- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝟐𝟖𝟏-𝟑𝟔𝟕-𝟏𝟐𝟑𝟎
- 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐𝟖𝟏-𝟑𝟔𝟒-𝟕𝟖𝟖𝟗
- Senior Grocery Delivery, moving it from monthly to weekly
- Crisis assistance services (i.e. rent, mortgage, utilities, gas vouchers, and prescription assistance) for Seniors and Families
- Food Pantry Assistance for families includes three Food Bags filled with groceries for 5 meals, plus snacks, toilet paper and baby goods if needed. Bags are distributed by driving through our parking lot.
Our biggest need in the coming weeks is funding to purchase specific and essential foods, toiletries and paper goods in bulk from local grocery stores and The Food Bank. This funding ensures we are able to meet the community’s current food needs, as well as providing financial assistance to families and Seniors who are experiencing wage loss or additional crisis as related to business and school closures.Donations to these efforts can be made here.