Interfaith of The Woodlands and CarePartners® Present the Spring 2017 Caregivers Conference
FREE skill-building and informative workshops for
family members caring for a loved one including children with special needs.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Christ Church United Methodist
6363 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome
Missy Herndon, Interfaith of The Woodlands
- 9:05 a.m. Invocation
Rev. Marc B. Donaldson, Christ Church United Methodist
- 9:10 a.m. Introductory Presentation
“Finding the Courage to Accept Help” by Tom Breaux, M.S.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. Session One Workshops
- 10:55 a.m. - 12:05 p.m. Session Two Workshops
- 12:05 p.m. - 12:55 p.m. Lunch & Exhibits
- 12:55p.m. - 2:05 p.m. Session Three Workshops
- 2:15p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Ask the Experts: Elder Law Panel
John Dantche, Jan Pickett and Susan Bulgawicz, Attorneys at Law
I consent to being photographed or videotaped during my
participation and to the possible use of those photos in the media.