OFFICIAL RULES:OFFICIAL RULES:
• Must be 18 or older to enter.
• One winning ticket will be drawn on October 7, 2017.
• Raffle tickets are non-refundable and not tax-deductible.
• Prize is not convertible to cash.• In the event the winner elects not to accept or claim the prize, a second drawing will be held.
• Winner must claim raffle prize within 90 days.
• Win the raffle and win a 2018 Audi Q5 (MSRP up to $50,000).
• Winner of the vehicle is subject to U.S. withholding tax prior to redemption of the prize. The winner must pay 25% of the prize’s fair market value, minus the cost of the $100 raffle ticket ($12,475) – payment is to be made to Interfaith of The Woodlands; winner is also responsible for tags and title – payment to dealership; taxes MUST be collected before the prize is redeemed. Interfaith of The Woodlands will provide the winner with a Form W-2G tax document, which must be filed with the IRS for the 2017 tax year.